- HearFirst has been offering Equality and Diversity Training since 2006.
- All training includes information about the Equality Act 2010.
- This training is mandatory in many organisations. We understand that ‘buy in’ from participants is necessary to their engagement and your outcomes.
- Our training includes information about employees’ rights as well as their responsibilities.
- We always offer an interesting blend of theory and fun interaction to ensure everyone is able to participate, enjoy and ‘do’ on all courses.
Lorraine Bretherton, Training Manager at Progress Housing Group "Just to let you know that the feedback from the E & D sessions that Graham delivered has been tremendous. People are stopping me in the corridors to tell me how much they enjoyed it."
What can we offer you?
- Full or half day training courses plus shorter bite sized sessions.
- Help with writing policies.
- Equality and Diversity information for your organisations intranet
The training was very interesting and delivered with great enthusiasm. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you. Lynne, Derbyshire Skills Solutions
Who is it for?
- All staff e.g. front line staff, managers, senior management team and back office staff.
- Other people associated with your organisation e.g. volunteers or tenants etc.
I found this morning’s course really helpful and Julie to be an excellent trainer. Ged Murphy, Business Adviser, Churchgate Academy
What do you need?
- You decide what and where your requirements are and we will suggest the content and activities to suit the participants. See our most popular course outlines below.
- If you need an emphasis on a particular protected characteristic let us know.
- If you need separate training on a particular protected characteristic check the in house courses page or contact us.
Steve Higgins, Together Housing "It was really detailed but fun at the same time"
Equality and Diversity – most popular course outlines (PDF’s)
Equality and Diversity for Social Housing Tenants
Half Day Equality and Diversity
Full Day Legislation and Discrimination
Half Day Equality and Diversity for Venues
Two hour Equality and Diversity for Trades
The Dukes Lancaster - Equality & Diversity with a Focus on Widening Audience Appeal: "Very well pitched, right level of challenge in a short space of time. Excellent, thought provoking training. Really well led - friendly, purposeful and inclusive."
- To check availability, book training or to speak to a real person contact us
- To find out more about us delivering training at your organisation, go to In House Courses
- Go to Case Studies for information on work already undertaken and testimonials
Bradnet, Bradford – Equality and Diversity with a Focus on Disability. "Everything is carefully planned with variety"